Bring family & friends to Alley Cats Family Fun Center and take advantage of summer discounts. Alley Cats has bowling, laser tag, putt-putt golf, a walk climbing wall, billiards, and tons of arcade games.
ALLEY CATS FAMILY FUN CENTER
2008 W. Pleasant Ridge, Arlington, TX
Regular Hours: Mon-Thurs 10am-Midnight; Fri 10am-2am; Sat 9am-2am; Sun 9am-Midnight
Phone: (817) 784-2695
Web site: www.alleycatsbowl.com
Alley Cats has a little bit of everything (it’s also next to the Putt-Putt center, so go next door if you want to do some putt-putt). While this is a fun place for the family and for kids’ parties, the evenings offer parties for adults, a billiards room, and special pricing for groups of all ages. It’s open until 2am on Fri and Sat nights, until midnight Sunday through Thursday.
You can get a good value by taking advantage of money-saving packages and discount specials:
OTHER DISCOUNT SPECIALS:
* “Sunday Morning Madness” is four hours of fun from 9am to 1pm. For $15.99 per person, enjoy unlimited bowling and shoes, $10 game card, one jumbo hot dog and one 16 oz soft drink. Add unlimited laser tag or unlmited Putt-Putt golf for just $5.99 more.
*”Manic Mondays” (does not include May 26, 2013): from 8pm to Midnight, for $19.99 per person enjoy unlimited bowling and shoes, unlimited laser tag, and $10 game card. Domestic longnecks are $2.
* “Half Price Tuesdays” (ends May 28, 2013): 10am-Midnight; half-price: bowling, bowling shoes, laser tag, rock climbing, billiards, $20 game cards for $10.
* “Wednesday Night Unlimited Laser Tag” (ends May 29, 2013): 8pm to Midnight on Wednesdays; $9.99 per person, games begin every 15 minutes.
* “After School Madness”: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 3pm to 6pm; only $7.99 per person includes unlimited bowling with shoes, $5 game card, and a 16oz soft drink; pay only $4 more for unlimited laser tag
* “Late Night Friday Nights” from 11pm to 2am (ages 18 & older only) for just $14.99 per person. Includes: unlimited bowling and shoe rental (minimum 4 people per bowling lane); drink specials, and prize drawings. Hosted by Alley Cats’ DJ Rick.
*“Morning Madness” (Monday thru Friday, 10am-1pm) $15.99 per person includes unlimited bowling & shoes, $10 game card, one jumbo hot dog & soft drink.
* “Happy Hour Billiards & Beverages” Monday thru Friday, 4pm-7pm (thru May 31) — Just $1 per rack (normally $2 per rack or $5 for 30 minutes); plus domestic 22 oz drafts of Miller Lite and Bud Lite for just $3.25 and $3.25 well drinks.
Alley Cats specializes in group parties, youth and adult. For more info and pricing, click here: http://www.alleycatsbowl.com/group.php. Yes, there are Birthday Party packages, too. With 4 party rooms, they’re usually able to accommodate most requests. Hold your birthday party on a weekday and save $25.
And here’s a great idea for a youth group or youth sports-league team (pardon me while I flash back to my church youth group)….a LOCK-IN! Pricing is based on a minimum of 150 students and there must be a 1:20 ratio of chaperones. The cost is anywhere from $25 per person for 3 hours, up to $36 per person for 6 hours. Call Alley Cats or go to the Web site for more information.
The Web site is very informative. It includes a virtual tour and lots of video to go with animation. Even if you’re not interested in bowling or laser tag, it’s fun to see how they’ve put together an entertaining site. Just click on www.alleycatsbowl.com.
As for Alley Cats’ location, the street address is 2008 W. Pleasant Ridge Road which is two blocks west of the S. Cooper Street/W. Pleasant Ridge intersection. W. Pleasant Ridge Road is just a block north of I-20; in fact, it runs parallel to I-20. So go to Cooper Street, one block north of I-20 (in front of The Parks mall), then go two blocks west on W. Pleasant Ridge Road. The Parks Mall will be on the east side of S. Cooper Street/W. Pleasant Ridge intersection. Here’s the Mapquest for Alley Cats: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Arlington&state=TX&address=2008+W+Pleasant+Ridge.